The BE PREPARED scout motto extends to rider enthusiasts in this functional riding jacket with built-in backpack. Engineered with a boatload of features from body armor pockets and abrasion resistance to an action back and adjustable tabs. Its main attraction is the four-configuration backpack—use it (or not) for added venting, lightweight storage, waterproof storage, or large capacity storage. It’s finished with reflective graphics for added visibility. Read up on more of its specs below…
• Stay Cool: Front and back vertical vents.
• Fit & Mobility: Adjustable waist tabs. Snap tab adjustment at forearms. Pre-curved sleeves. Action back.
• Ride Enhancing Features: Patent Pending backpack feature with four configurations built into garment 1) Exhaust venting, 2) Lightweight storage, 3) Interior waterproof storage, 4) Full 20L/6LB (mens large) capacity storage. Abrasion resistance. Two-way center front zipper. Airprene collar and cuff section. Zipper cuff closure. CE approved body armor included at elbows, shoulders. Back body armor pocket fits lightweight Dainese Pro-Armor back body armor (98317-19VR sold separately).
• Pockets: Exterior zipper hand-warmer pockets and chest pockets. One interior zipper stash pocket with media port.
• Design Details: Reflective graphics.
• Materials: 600 denier 100% polyester canvas with teflon coating. Polyester mesh lining.